2023 Joint HL7 Australia & HL7 New Zealand webinar
The purpose of this free webinar is for HL7 AU & NZ members and interested individuals to hear from the Australian and New Zealand delegates attending the 15-20 January 2923 HL7 International Connectathon and Working Group Meeting in USA.
We are also delighted that Viet Nguyen, HL7 International Deputy Chief Standards Implementation Officer and Daniel Vreeman, HL7 International Chief Standards Development Officer.
HL7 International holds its working group meetings (WGM) three times per year. The January 2023 meeting was only the second in-person meeting since the height of the global pandemic. The purpose of these WGMs is to provide the opportunity for work groups to meet to work on standards via the more than 40 work groups dedicated to specialised areas such security, pharmacy, and patient administration. Additionally, these meetings offer updates on international developments and collaborations (with organisations like WHO), great networking and educational opportunities.
Thursday 9 Feb 09.00 AEDT (Melbourne/Sydney)
Thursday 9 Feb 08.00 AEST (Brisbane)
Thursday 9 Feb 11.00 NZDT (Auckland)
Wednesday 8 Feb 17.00 ET
1 – 1.5 hours
- Welcome Isobel Frean, Chair , HL7 Australia
- Peter Jordan, HL7 International Director
- Viet Nguyen, Deputy Chief Standards Implementation Officer, HL7 International
- Daniel Vreeman, Chief Standards Development Officer, HL7 International
- Reuben Daniels, Co-Chairs Terminology Services Management Group and Vocabulary Work Group, HL7 Australia Director
- Grahame Grieve, FHIR Product Director, Hl7 Australia Director
- John Carter, Chair, HL7 New Zealand
- Sarah Gaunt, Senior Information Analyst at Lantana Consulting Group
- Isobel Frean, Chair , HL7 Australia
- Questions and Answers from attendees to speakers
- Close: John Carter, Chair, HL7 New Zealand