HL7 New Zealand and HL7 Australia are calling all interested healthcare software developers to join a virtual Connectathon, on 23 and 24 November 2021!
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about HL7 FHIR, start developing or testing out your current FHIR developments. This is a technology focussed event, for developers by developers with the aim to:
- Introduce the HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR®) specifications, with this event focussing on:
- International Patient Summary – Track Lead Peter Jordan and Brett Esler
- SMART Health Cards – Track Lead Grahame Grieve
- SMART Launch-capability to support launching Smart Apps or FHIR Questionnaires – Track Lead Brian Postlethwaite
- Provider Service Directories – Track Lead David Hay
- Gather input on further development of the specifications required to ensure they are fit for purpose; and
- Further develop and expand the HL7 community of interest to enable participation in working groups and connectathons.
Not a developer? But interested to know more? Come along to the kickoff plenary where you will find out more! Also there will be a FHIR Meet up at the end of the second day where you can see what people have been able to achieve over the two days.
To register click here